Over 3 million Canadians have left a gift in their will to a charity of their choice. These are ordinary people who are using the power of their wills to make a big difference in this world! even as much as 1% of your estate value can make a big difference, while still leaving 99% of your assets to family and loved ones. 

Click The Logo Below to Play the Video and Find Out How Your Donation Can Help!

Hydrocephalus Canada 50years-service-logo-GREEN

Consider Leaving A Gift for Hydrocephalus Canada!

As Hydrocephalus Canada enters its 50th year of leadership and service, now is the perfect time to register ot leave a gift for Hydrocephalus Canada in a clause of your Will.