Featured Artist Profile: January 2018 - Annie Martin
Print PageSend by email
Meet our January artist, Annie Martin from Hilton Beach on St. Joseph Island:
1. How did you come up with the idea for this drawing that is included inside the calendar.
I like to draw and paint things that I can imagine.
2. Why do you like drawing/painting or taking pictures?
I have completed 2 paint nights for kids. I really enjoy painting and the leaders are always great to help you with your picture. I also like paint night for kids because you can design it the way you want
3. How did you feel when you heard your artwork was selected for the TGIF Calendar?
I was really excited to have my picture in the calendar. I love the calendar and how it shows children living with Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus
4. How has the Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of Ontario assisted you and/or your family?
My hobbies are dancing, downhill skiing and swimming
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I grow up I want to be a professional dancer or singer