Print PageSend by email
Meet our June artist, Jackson Ferguson from Orangeville and read about him and his art:
Jackson lives in Orangeville, and has Hydrocephalus. He is 10 years old, and enjoys being outside playing golf and baseball in the summer and hockey in the winter! Jackson also really likes fishing and going on road trips with his family, and playing with their dog, Oscar.
1. How did you come up with the idea for this drawing that is included inside the calendar.
I wanted to draw how Hydrocephalus makes me feel, STRONG!
2. Why do you like drawing/painting or taking pictures?
I like drawing cause I do it with my mom.
3. How did you feel when you heard your artwork was selected for the TGIF Calendar?
Super Cool! Like my friend Quinn cause he was in the calendar once before too!
4. What are your hobbies and interests?
I love playing golf, baseball and hockey! I love spending time with my family!
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a policeman, or a park ranger!