Print PageSend by email
Meet our May artist, Isaac Heroux from Kingston and read about him and his art:
Isaac is a loveable and affectionate, two-and-a-half-year-old. He has a twin brother named Nathan.
Isaac was born with Spina Bifida at his L5-S1 vertebra and he also has hydrocephalus. He loves animals, tractors and diggers, along with going swimming and interacting with new people and making everyone smile.
1. How did you come up with the idea for this drawing that is included inside the calendar.
I go walking.
2. Why do you like drawing/painting or taking pictures?
I colour. I colour my feet
3. How did you feel when you heard your artwork was selected for the TGIF Calendar?
4. What are your hobbies and interests?
I go swimming. I see the cows.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Fireman. I drive the truck.